This year, I didn't really make a resolution this year, but now that I think of it, I know just what I want to do. I play the piano, and I want to get good at it too! With homework and my family schedule, its tricky to find time to practice; but I want to become better! I am glad my family has a piano, its really pretty too! Just practicing for me is hard. I don't know what it is but I've never really been good with numbers and all so counting is hard for me. The beat is hard if you don't know the song your playing too! I want to become good so I'm trying to practice more, just it's super tricky on SOOOOOOOOO many different levels.
Here is how I "practice" something,
1. I learn about it. Where did it come from? Who came up with the idea? When did it start?
2. Find lessons, teachers, and places that offer what your looking for.
3. Raise money? Get Proper attire? What do you need? Piano? Drum set? Paper?
4. Talk to parents about what your thinking. If they see effort, they'll consider.
5. Start and work hard. Practice daily and show your parents, friends, and family what you've learned and know so far.
If you want something, you are going to have to work for it. I learned that the hard way, but I learned. You want to be able to do something you have to practice and learn about it. Even though today is part of the year 2013, it doesn't mean things are going to be easier. It's 2013... they're going to be harder.